• 26 May, 2024
Markets News

Crypto Analyst Foresees BTC Soaring to $250K, ETH to $15K

Analysts and investors alike are eagerly anticipating the potential for significant price surges in the coming years. Among them, Armando Pantoja, an analyst on the X platform, has outlined his targets for various cryptocurrencies over the next 12 to 18 months. Pantoja’s projections provide insight into the potential growth trajectories of some of the most prominent digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.

Pantoja’s analysis suggests a bullish outlook for several cryptocurrencies. According to his projections, Bitcoin (BTC) could see its price soar to anywhere between $100,000 and $250,000, while Ethereum (ETH) might reach $10,000 to $15,000. Other notable targets include XRP at $3 to $6, Dogecoin (DOGE) at $1, and Solana (SOL) ranging from $500 to $1000. Pantoja also predicts upward movement for altcoins such as SHIB, AVAX, ICP, INJ, and PRO, albeit at varying price ranges.

In a recent interview, global macro investor Raoul Pal weighed in on the future trajectory of the crypto market, particularly in 2024. Pal highlighted the rapid pace of adoption that cryptocurrencies are experiencing, likening it to the exponential growth of the internet. He pointed out the anticipated milestone of a billion active crypto wallets by 2023, potentially surging to four billion by 2030.

Pal drew attention to Bitcoin’s historical price movements, noting similarities to the 2016-2017 bull market boom. He emphasized the significance of the Bitcoin Halving event, suggesting that it could propel prices even higher. Pal projected a potential surge in Bitcoin’s price, speculating it could reach $200,000 by the end of the current cycle. Additionally, he entertained the possibility of a bubble cycle, which could see Bitcoin surpassing $400,000 in value.

Despite optimism surrounding altcoins during periods of Bitcoin’s ascent, Pal advised caution and advocated for a balanced portfolio strategy. He recommended allocating the majority of one’s portfolio (90%) to core assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Solana, with the remaining 10% reserved for higher-risk altcoins. This approach, he argued, allows for significant returns while mitigating potential losses.

MATIC Faces Resistance Amid Market Struggles: Can It Overcome the $0.73 Barrier? Read Previous

MATIC Faces Resistance Amid Market Struggles: Can It Overcome the $0.73 Barrier?

Render Network Transfers Excess RNDR Tokens, Sparks Inquiry Read Next

Render Network Transfers Excess RNDR Tokens, Sparks Inquiry